COVID SAFE PLAN
General Safe Practices
Physical Distancing & Prevention
- All meetings will be held over the phone or teleconference such as Skype/Zoom.
- Stay 1.5m apart as much as possible
- If I am feeling unwell I will self isolate, get a COVID -19 test and another photographer will be assigned.
- If I am confirmed to have COVID-19, I will isolate for a minimum of 14 days and any close contacts are to monitor for symptoms and seek medical advice.
- All equipment being used for a shoot is cleaned prior to being used and after.
- Client/guests are not to handle any of the photographer’s equipment – including loading in/out.
- Photographers will no longer be able to assist in taking photos using another person’s camera/phone.
- Carrying hand sanitiser and having it made available to clients
- Ensuring extra hand washing & sanitising is adhered to; ie picking up an item.
Face Masks (when/if required)
- A face mask will be worn when/if required – whilst monitoring how it is worn on myself and assistant if using
- Using a new or cleaned face mask every 4 hours.
- Keeping all records of photographer job movements/client details
- Record keeping of key personal such as other suppliers if needed to contact
- In the event that I become unwell up to 14 days after the event, I will contact the couple and suppliers and inform them that I am going for testing and awaiting results. I will advise them of results
- Having a process and responsibility for notifying DHHS and WorkSafe if COVID positive
- Temperature checking myself and assistant (if using) before a job